Tuesday 12 July 2016

Matkan loppu

The trip has ended and we're all home now. Yes, I know, eleven days have not been commented in this diary, but believe me: it was impossible, we were constantly doing things. Don't worry, you will read and see photos from all the days, but the posts will be shorter for sure. I don't remember all those details, which anyway were mostly uninteresting, and it took me a lot of time to write that much. But because the documentary is still a long way ahead, maybe you'll still find it interesting to read about what you're going to see, even if it's not in "real time" any more. Am I right?

This was an awesome experience, rounded up with the biggest fun on Saturday in Oulu. Now it feels extremely weird to be back home, it's like seven months have gone by...

You'll hear from us.


No comments:

Post a Comment